Wednesday 4 April 2012

Roar!! one for the boys

This card was made using the Dinoroar set of stamps, perfect for the boys. I combined Chocolate Chip, Lucky Limeade and Crumbcake cardstock. I used the dotted scallop border punch and the crimper to give texture to the layers. For the foliage I used the My Friend stamp set from the Mini catty in Lucky limeade ink, sometimes stamping twice with out reinking to give different colours. The sentiment was stamped in Stazon, as were the dinosaurs, I coloured them in using the blenders pens and ink pads, cut them out and mounted on dimensionals. To highlight the sentiment I punched two of the modern label punches and trimmed them to fit the sentiment.




I made some of these cards for recent craft fayres and they were a big hit. I also combined some of the linen thread on the other cards to give a bit more texture.




Jayne




PS April's special offer is a free paperpack for an order of £45, please contact me for further details


1 comment:

  1. Great card for a boy Jayne....not surprised they sold well.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete

https://www.stampinup.uk?demoid=5002343