Monday 2 April 2012

Spring fever









































With the warmer weather here(well it was!! lol), and the garden beginning to spring into life it inspired me to play with my floral stamps.


I started by stamping the En Francais stamp in Versamark on the card leaving the top free and after a little drying time, I smoothed the chalks over to give a softer feel and inked around the edges of the panel. I then coloured in the flower of the Love and Sympathy set with markers and stamped onto the panel, I added the greeting with the same ink as around the edges and stuck to a matt of the corresponding colour, stamp from Petite Pairs.


I used the colour coach to find a colour match for the ribbon and tied around the card with a simple knot, This was then mounted onto a whisper white card base.


I made a version in a different colour, lots of possibilities for this one I think, depending on the occasion.


I always seem to forget about my chalks, must explore more, they are very effective.




Back with some more florals soon.......

1 comment:

https://www.stampinup.uk?demoid=5002343